Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Beach Hair & Beauty Salon in Hove, East Sussex, has adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon in light of the growing concerns.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- Hand sanitizer is available at our reception.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash has replaced our normal hand wash in all toilets and will remain in place.
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standards and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
- We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries.
If you need to call us, you call us on 01273 734171 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.