Preparing To Reopen – What To Expect
Preparing To Re-Open – What To Expect
at Beach Hair & Beauty Salon in Hove
Rest assured Beach Hair & Beauty Salon in Hove have a firm focus on keeping our clients and team safe whilst maintaining a spotless salon when we re-open.
We will, of course, work in accordance with Government guidelines and have been very busy during the lockdown period and have worked hard to transform our salon, taking the social distancing, hygiene and safeguarding into account.
As recommended, we will be doing the following:
• Appointments scheduled with enough time to scrupulously clean the salon/styling/beauty station after each client.
• Disposable gowns, towels, gloves, capes and aprons will be used
• Hand sanitiser will be available upon arrival, departure and throughout your visit
• Temperature check on arrival for all staff and clients
• All equipment will be cleaned and where possible sterilised after each and every use
• Masks and or face shields will be worn by all staff and clients
• Perspex screening between the hair washbasins
• No cross contamination of styling products, all staff will have their own
• For nail services, all files will be single use disposable. All equipment will be sterilised and sealed in a sterile bag, opened in front of you
• We will be following government guidelines for social distancing wherever possible