Professional Spray Tanning At Beach Hair & Beauty Salon In Hove, Brighton
A natural-looking self-tan doesn't only make you look bronzed and beautiful on the outside - it gives you a glow of inner confidence too.
At our Hove Beauty Salon you can achieve a beautiful golden glow with a full body tan from professional tanning brand Sienna X. Voted the UK's #1 tanning brand in the UK Guild Awards of Excellence for 12 years running and billed in Marie Claire magazine as "one of the most natural tans we've ever seen", Sienna X has worked with a wide range of celebrities and has been used in films and TV shows including Strictly Come Dancing.
A full body tan costs £25, so get your glow on and book a Sienna X full body tan at Beach Hair & Beauty Salon in Hove. Call us on 01273 734171 or email email@example.com.
The Best Spray Tanning Services In East Sussex
Tips and Advice to Prepare and Prolong Your Sunless Tan
Before your tan:
- Exfoliate using Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub the night before your tan. Pay particular attention to dry areas such as knees and elbows.
- Paint nails and toenails
- Remove any unwanted hair 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Don’t moisturise or use perfume before your tan.
- Remove contact lenses before the treatment to avoid contamination.
- Bring loose dark clothing and flip flops or loose-fitting shoes. Tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off.
After your tan
- Leave the tan to develop for 8-10 hours. Shower using Sienna X Balance Body Wash until the water runs clear and gently pat dry.
- Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during development.
- Long baths or going swimming will fade your developed tan quicker.
- Remember that sunless tan does not protect you in the sun.
- Use SPF to avoid burning.
- Moisturise daily with Sienna X Radiance Body Balm to enhance your tan and prolong your colour.
- Start to exfoliate four days after your tan using Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub to encourage even fading.
Frequently Asked Questions - Spray Tanning
- You should wax or shave at least 24 hours before application to make sure that your pores are closed. This will ensure you get a flawless golden tan without any "dotting".
- Exfoliate before your tan to scrub away dead skin cells.
- Avoid bath or shower gels that contain oils and try to leave at least 30 minutes between showering and your tan appointment.
- Do not apply any make up, moisturiser, deodorant or perfume and remove all jewellery too.
- Avoid wearing light coloured clothing (or your best underwear!) Loose dark clothing is best.
- Wear loose dark clothing and and flip flops or sandals.
- Avoid wearing a bra which will rub and make marks on your new tan.
- Avoid rubbing or scratching your tan as this could smudge it or make streaks.
- Avoid taking excessive exercise that will cause your perspire and affect the tan.
- Wait for at least 6 hours after your tan is applied before showering. When you do, make sure to use a mild shower gel and pat yourself dry afterwards.
- Wait until you have showered before applying any moisturisers, make up, perfumes or deodorants.
- Never exfoliate straight after a spray tan. Wait a few days to make sure your tan fades evenly.
- Use an oil-free moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated and make sure your tan lasts as long as possible. Speak to your Beach beautician for recommendations if you aren't sure which products to use.
- Do not use hair removal creams as they will exfoliate the skin, shortening the life fo your tan.
- Don't sit in the bath for long periods of time to avoid soaking off your tan and shortening its life.
- Avoid sleeping on light coloured sheets as your tan could leave marks on them.