Covid Safety at Beach Hair & Beauty Salon in Hove
Rest assured Beach Hair & Beauty Salon in Hove have a firm focus on keeping our clients and team safe whilst maintaining a spotless salon.
As the Government’s Covid restrictions ease from July 19th, the safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority. The Government has left the decision on whether to continue wearing face masks and continue with social distancing measures up to businesses and individuals.
After careful consideration, we as a team have decided to keep wearing face coverings a little while longer. We have come so far and worked hard to keep everyone safe and remain open.
Our decision is due to the majority of the team not having had both vaccinations yet and also because we have some vulnerable guests who we want to continue to help protect.
We will review our restrictions and policies every 4 weeks and keep you all well informed of any changes.
As an extra precaution, we ask that all clients continue to wear a face covering & adhere to our covid restrictions when visiting the salon unless exempt.
Thank you for your continued support.
What to expect on your next visit:
- We regularly carry out a deep clean
- Keeping a distance of 2 metres at all times with screens for your reassurance
- Styling stations are sanitised after every appointment
- All clients receive a fresh gown and towel for individual use
- Every station and touch point by clients is cleaned after use
- We use the recommended PPE. Stylists will wear a mask and/or visor
- Drinks are served in disposable cups
- Digi-mags will be available